Those lovely people at BetVictor bookmaker have an offer for all tennis punters, and we know the US Open tennis starts very shortly so this £50 moneyback offer is well worth bearing in mind.
They call it their ‘Dont Hit The Net’ offer and it applies to new and existing customers. In a nutshell it works like this:
- Place a five-fold or upwards on any tennis match betting market and if you have only ONE losing selection BetVictor will refund your stake up to £50.
If you want to know all the smallprint for this tennis accumulator special bonus offer then read on:
- Offer applies to your first qualifying real cash 5-fold or more accumulator placed on pre-event or live ‘Match Betting – Match’ tennis markets only to a maximum of £50 (or currency equivalent), where only 1 leg lets you down.
- All selections in the accumulator must have odds of 1/4 (1.25) or greater and must be settled within 30 days.
- The stake will be refunded in the form of Bonus Funds and will be credited within 24 hours of settlement of final selection to a maximum of £50 (or currency equivalent) per person per day. Bonus Funds expire in 7 days.
- If one or more matches are made void or postponed meaning your bet has fewer than 5 eligible selections then this bet does not qualify for Bonus Funds.
- Void bets, Permutation bets, bets placed using Bonus Funds and Instabets do not qualify.
- Offer open to new and existing customers in the following territories only: UK, Ireland, Gibraltar, Germany, Austria, Switzerland & Liechtenstein.
- Any profit that exceeds your stake from a winning bet placed with Bonus Funds will be returned to your real account balance. The Bonus Funds stake itself will not be returned. Bets placed using this Bonus Funds reward will not count towards any wagering requirements for the new account opening offer or any other offer on the BetVictor.com website.